Friday 9 December 2011

Along the moonlit stride

Along the moonlit stride as the moon gazed down upon me,
I looked upon its gentle touch caressing the very thoughts upon which I dream,
the ground beneath where every step reflects every thought within my consciousness,
forever looking forward, never to look back towards the daylight that lay behind,
life upon this moonlit stride is diverse, rich with the birds yawn as they chirp into their nesting,
I place myself towards the night in hope to reach my star,
trying to look so far amongst the multitudes keeping order and light,
finding my own celestial being where neither time nor fortitude decay the most sacred of promises,
where my honour and chivalry is recognised and never questioned,
as I stare back down to find a lonely bridge,
I sympathise, in the shadow waiting for someone to make use of you,
I gaze upon the distance of the moonlit stride to find a silhouette,
who unmistakably wishes to grace me with their presence?
a divine shape,
a sight, even on the most auspicious of moonlit strides, is a natural beauty,
one of which even our mother nature cannot imagine to shape, measure or even comprehend,
as I move closer to the silhouette, the shape becomes more solid,
step into the moonlit stride, I ask,
you grace me with a sight most eager that I should chance to provide you with deliverance,
she strides forward as the moonlit stride bedazzles my eyes upon such a breathtaking sight,
the eyes of a deep lake in the most romantic of settings with the soul in the depths and the mist layered above,
dare I say to you that on the touch of hands poised in such readiness,
that your caress is vastly more appreciating and gentle then that of the moons gaze,
your touch, so gentle and so smooth that each brush stroke across the not so humbling of faces,
fills me with the very thoughts in which I dream.
into the forest and into a clearing, the leaves beneath our feet,
as your eyes gaze into mine you notice my colour change,
drawing you nearer to a kiss and a dance on the moonlight sonata,
along the moonlit stride as the moon gazed down upon me,
I looked upon its gentle touch caressing the very thoughts upon which I dream,
J’oïme à tous, ma faumme belle

No comments:

Post a Comment